IT'S MY BLOG.... IT'S MY STORY.... IT'S MY FEELING....

Orang nak mengata ke.... orang nak mengeji ke..... orang nak mengumpat ke.... ada aku kisah ? Yang dapat free seat to hell sapa ? mereka2 la kan ? Still i am thankful and blessed to have never-give up-families and true friends surrounding me.... and my FAITH to keep me alive and ongoing....



Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
3RD OFF DAY OF 4 DAYS..... 1/03/2010 01:09:00 PM

Assalamualaikum friends and familys.
I always being facinated by those people who speaks a very good command of English.
Neither i envy nor i hate them, instead just being facinated.
Still remember back then when i was still working in IJN a friend of mine commented once how she loves to hear me talking to the non-malay relatives in English.
I guessed, i do speaks quite a good command of English which i would like to brush up more.
This has been my resolution for all times not just being in the list for new year's.
Watching small kiddies fluently speaking in English i always feel ashamed of being adult.
I should've been able to do so as i am an adult probably more than the small ones'.
Nevertheless i do feel proud of my self being brought up by malay speaking family from the sub-urban city is speaking it.

0 ekspresi anda..:

Post a Comment