IT'S MY BLOG.... IT'S MY STORY.... IT'S MY FEELING....

Orang nak mengata ke.... orang nak mengeji ke..... orang nak mengumpat ke.... ada aku kisah ? Yang dapat free seat to hell sapa ? mereka2 la kan ? Still i am thankful and blessed to have never-give up-families and true friends surrounding me.... and my FAITH to keep me alive and ongoing....



Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY DAY 5/10/2009 01:58:00 PM

Assalamualaikum.
Today is the 3rd Occupational Health and Safety Day celebration.
My presence is just to show some support to the CICU OHS representatives.
Joan Bouttell and Maggie Tloubatla.
Had fun thanks god. Nice lectures and great food.
Wish all the best for the lovely and vibrant Joan and Maggie.
Keep up the good works.
The MKCC OHS team members

Nagwa, Mini and me

Maggie, Nagwa, Mini and me

'keep up the good works girls'

Joan and me

0 ekspresi anda..:

Post a Comment