IT'S MY BLOG.... IT'S MY STORY.... IT'S MY FEELING....

Orang nak mengata ke.... orang nak mengeji ke..... orang nak mengumpat ke.... ada aku kisah ? Yang dapat free seat to hell sapa ? mereka2 la kan ? Still i am thankful and blessed to have never-give up-families and true friends surrounding me.... and my FAITH to keep me alive and ongoing....



Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hero pujaan masa aku kecik kecik 5/10/2008 09:39:00 PM


I can't stand to fly I'm not that naive

I'm just out to find The better part of me

I'm more than a bird

I'm more than a plane

I'm more than some pretty face beside a train

And it's not easy to be me I wish that I could cry

Fall upon my knees

Find a way to lie' Bout a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd But don't be naive

Even heroes have the right to bleed

I may be disturbed But won't you concede

Even heroes have the right to dream

And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me

Well it's alright You can all sleep sound tonight

I'm not crazy or anything

I can't stand to fly I'm not that naive

Men weren't meant to ride With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet

Digging for kryptonite on this one way street

Only a man in a funny red sheet

Looking for special things inside of me,

inside of me Inside of me,

yeah inside of me,

inside of me

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet

I'm only a man looking for a dream

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet And it's not easy…It's not easy to be me

0 ekspresi anda..:

Post a Comment