IT'S MY BLOG.... IT'S MY STORY.... IT'S MY FEELING....

Orang nak mengata ke.... orang nak mengeji ke..... orang nak mengumpat ke.... ada aku kisah ? Yang dapat free seat to hell sapa ? mereka2 la kan ? Still i am thankful and blessed to have never-give up-families and true friends surrounding me.... and my FAITH to keep me alive and ongoing....



Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
GIRL'S NITE 12/23/2008 03:19:00 PM

Assalamualaikum.
Last post was quite emotional.
So i decided not to publish it.
I am much aware that,
I can not shut one's mouth.
Yet,
I am not ought to write what peoples want to read.
I am ought to write my say.
So what say you?

Tonight is a girl's nite which we will have dinner/s
(coz buruk lantak)
and movie/s and wrap the evening with supper.

Venue : Flat 26

Tuan tanah : Nagwa

Menu : Rice, masak lemak ayam, salads, bruchetta, brownies, fruits and soda

Team members : Nagwa, Zaneta, Jacy, Loo and myself




So right after dinner, we jump to the sofa and begin with one nice movie :


starring : Bruce Willies, Brittany Murphy, Elijah Wood, Josh Harnett, Jesica Alba
and many more. Of course i am not gonna paste the synopsis here boring gilak panjang nye.
.
.
.
Movie number 2

The cast i don't quite remember. Frankly i've watched it at least twice
and i am still thrilled for the 3rd times.


The menus.
Which we were 'wullup'ing till licin gilak
Can u see cheeze Bruchetta and the Chicken Salada? home made by Nagwa.



Ayam Masak Lemak of course by me, far left is a Shrimp Salada by Nagwa
special for Zaneta coz she is a sea-food-vege-tarian meaning she doesn't take meat,

but she do eat seafood.






And it is now 0400 and i am full and sleepy....
Nite niteeeee ZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

0 ekspresi anda..:

Post a Comment